mercoledì 20 aprile 2011

DHQ Style

If there's one thing I owe to dancehall is the fact that it made much more confident with myself.
Se c'e' una cosa che devo alla dancehall e' il fatto che mi ha fatto avere molta piu' fiducia in me stessa.

Because it come with a "no-shame policy" you just can't hide.
Perche' e' qualcosa in cui la vergogna e' proibita, semplicemente non puoi nasconderti.

Also with clothes of course.
E questo vale anche per i vestiti.

Although I'm not a fan of the "naked-ho-trying-to-sexy-classy-but-failing-miserably" look, I do understand that u can't perform just with any clothes on.
Anche se non sono una fan del look "zoccolaccia-nuda-che-cerca-di-essere-sexy-e-di-classe-ma-fallisce-miseramente" (wow questa cosa tradotta in italiano e' pietosa!!!), capisco che non puoi buttarti addosso qualsiasi roba per fare uno show.

Well I found my perfect spot.
Beh io ho trovato il mio angolo perfetto.

I'll just call it COOL.
Lo definiro' semplicemente FIGO.

For some reason I look so slim in this picture...I keep staring at it and think "where the hell has all my fat gone???"

This was an H&M shirt that I cut and made more Dancehall appropriate. I'm so happy I learned to modify shirts.I fear is going to become a sort of obsession!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento