lunedì 14 febbraio 2011

Happy Valentine!

Ho sempre odiato San Valentino, ma oggi non so che mi prende...
I always hated Valentine's Day, but I don't know what's gotten into me today...

Ieri sono andata a dormire con l'umore a terra, piangente e ho passato una notte estremamente agitata.
Last night I went to bed with my spirits underground, crying and I spent the night tossing and turning.

Ma sentire il mio uomo appena arrivata in ufficio mi ha risollevato.
But hearing my man as soon as I got at he office cheered me up.

E ho realizzato che fra due giorni saro' in Italia e che, esame a parte, si prospetta una minivisita fantastica! Vedro' un sacco di persone amate e mi rifocillero' di risate, coccole e amore.
And I realized that in two days I'll be back in Italy and that, beside the exam, it's probably going to be a fantastic mini-holiday! I'll see lots of loved people and I'll be full of laughter, cuddling and love.

Quindi oggi mi sento di celebrare la vita e l'amore.
So today I feel like celebrating Life and Love!

Enjoy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento